Sunday 3 March 2013

Insta Life

 





 
 
 
 
 
 
1/ My bedside table after a satisfying weekend. Reading material, peppermint tea and Ecoya candle.
2/ Starry shirt and sparkly jewellery keeping me cheery on a Thursday.
3/ I was a little bit naughty and had a little retail therapy session. Sportsgirl striped tank, gold sparkly jumper and leopard printed t-shirt (you know how I love my mirrored prints).
 4/ Also maybe might have purchased two House of Harlow rings that were half price. Oval skull ring on sale here, and double skull ring with tiger's eye here.
5/ Watching my housemate playing an acoustic gig last night.
6/ Saturday night selfies with my best buddy.
7/ I was very excited to be at the beach for the first time in four years. I actually have no good excuse as to why it had been so long, but I can only say that it was too long and it felt amazing to be in the water.
8/ My little collection of shells from my day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment