Thursday 9 May 2013

Western













































ASOS Shirt / Sportsgirl Jeans / Dotti Boots / Vintage Belt / Lovisa Ring / Irish Ring from Dublin, Ireland


You may remember my post about the Western shirt trend here, where I threatened to buy the first shirt on the page. Well, it was no empty threat, my friends. I bought the shirt and I've worn it to death already.

I was looking for a denim or chambray shirt for so long, and found so many I liked but for some reason never bought one. Now I know it's because I was waiting for this perfect embroidered one.

Now, as much as double denim is supposedly 'back in' I would rather stick pins in my eyes. For this reason, I will always always always pair this shirt with either my black Sportsgirl jeans or my white ones. I'm a firm believer in buying a pair in every colour if you find a pair of jeans that fits you just right, and these Sportsgirl ones are no exception. 
I bought these a couple of months back after searching everywhere for a pair that would fit me in length and had a nice enough cut that wearing white jeans could possibly be flattering. I fell instantly in love with these ones, despite my best friend telling me "if you buy those, I'm disowning you".

Well, she's still speaking to me and we're about to go travelling together, so I guess that means they've grown on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment