Wednesday 27 February 2013

LFW A/W 2013 Faves



 
I just need to say right now, I am a Burberry fan. Just so you're all aware.
This collection is absolute perfection. I don't think I have loved one this much since Prada in 2007. I actually gasped when I saw Karlie Kloss in the third picture above. I adore the animal prints, and I equally adore the use of the transparent plastic.
Burberry continues to evolve and better itself each year, pushing beyond the expectation of a simple trench and turning it into something amazing while staying true to their very English roots.
 
 
The Mulberry collection surprisingly swept me off my feet a little bit. I say "surprisingly" because I have never taken much notice of this fashion powerhouse, and I was most intrigued. I love the structure of the coats and the dropped waist, which is something I wouldn't usually like. There was a weirdly fresh use of tweed which I also loved, and who could go past the beautiful poodles that strutted the runway next to the models!
This is a collection that definitely made me long for winter in this hot Australian summer, and I can only dream of owning a gorgeous coat similar to the ones above come June.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment