Tuesday 23 April 2013

Blinded by the Light


Sunglasses


Jeremy Scott 'Wings' / Karen Walker 'Super Duper Strength'
Karen Walker 'Orbit' / Karen Walker 'Harvest'
Ray-Ban Aviator / River Island 'Mirror Cat Eye'
Evie Knight 'Sandy' / Miu Miu 'Geometric'

 
 
I am a self-confessed sunglasses junkie and always have been, although this has been made possible by always buying cheap pairs. A few months ago I invested in a pair of the Karen Walker 'Harvest' glasses, and feel satisfied for the time being after shelling out more money than I would usually spend on things. I did get them heavily reduced though so it was definitely a win-win. I also very shamefully own a rip-off pair of the 'Super Duper Strength's that cost me $2.80 on eBay...
 
The above are some that I am loving at the moment, including my beloved Harvests!
Enjoy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment