Thursday 4 April 2013

Insta Life 05.04











 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 






 
1/ Ready and out early on a Saturday for my second cousins fourth birthday. Wearing thrifted jacket and Sportsgirl jumper.
2/ Amazing blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
3/ Heading out on a Saturday night wearing vintage pink blazer (and House of Harlow ring).
4/ Soaps from Camberwell Market on a Sunday.
5/ Peppermint tea and books that I've owned for years and never finished/read.
6/ My cat Daisy being a weirdo.
7/ Enjoying a spot of ice-cream with a friend on a balmy evening.
8/ Heading out for dinner/drinks. Reppin' the Gunners!
9/ Spinster Saturday (by myself) with a nutritious dinner and one of my favourite movies.
10/ Lazy dinner for one. Scrambled eggs, tomatoes and spinach.
11/ Finally purchased the entire Sex and the City TV series. (I'm Miranda, just in case you were wondering)
12/ All dressed up and everywhere to go on a Saturday night wearing Sportsgirl top and jeans.
13/ Out with my favourite girl.
14/ Snuggles on the couch with this one on Easter Sunday (while recovering from the night before. Sorry Mum)
15/ Healthy breakfast to get me going. Organic wild berry yoghurt, strawberries and flaked almonds.
15/ Honey, vanilla and camomile tea in bed.
16/ Received my new asos shirt (mentioned here) in the mail! I love presents to myself!
17/ Wearing said shirt. It's perfection.

 

It's been so long since I did an Instagram diary post because I really haven't been posting much. I like waiting until I have a decent amount of pictures to post so that my life seems more exciting and action-packed than it is.

You may also notice that I've changed my layout yet again. I'm extremely indecisive by nature, so it's bound to happen every once in a while. I'm enjoying this one for now, but who knows how long it will last!

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend filled with laughter and sunshine dust. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment