Wednesday 17 April 2013

MBFWA 2013: Camilla

As with my last post, this one has also been delayed due to losing Monday to being unwell and also freaking out about my impending resignation from my job before heading off to Europe (which has now been executed. Relief!) Luckily for me, MBFWA fever has not yet disappeared, so this post remains just as relevant as it was last week.

There were two major stand-outs for me from Australia's major fashion week, one of which was Alice McCall. The other stand-out was the collection from Camilla, aka. The Kaftan Queen.

It would probably pay to note at this point that in my own sense of style I am equal parts Joan Jett, Gwyneth Paltrow and Janis Joplin. The Camilla collection shown last week definitely satisfied the Janis part of me. Even the setting for the show looked completely spectacular, and I loved the idea of holding a show outside as a change from the usual indoor runways.

I could happily float about in every single one of Camilla's pieces for the rest of my life and never tire of it. It doesn't hurt either that the stunningly beautiful Georgia May Jagger wore pieces for the show. My gosh that woman is genetically blessed.
 
 
 
 

   
 
 
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
   
  
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment